2008년 3월 9일 일요일

Journal 1

What I usually read in English..

There are alot of names of things and places that are written in English around me.

At home, I usually read English on the internet cause I spend a certain amount of time, doing web surfing every day. Mostly, They are email addresses or internet advertisements.
When I go to the the stores or malls, I also read the snacks, Beverages, labels of clothes and all kinds of stuffs that are named in English. I think I've got used to them for too long, so sometimes It doesn't feel like they are "English words" to me.

What I'm going to read in English..

I'm sure I'm going to read many text books written in English for the classes. I might receive some English emails from American websites that I've joined.

In the future, I hope I could be able to read Various kinds of English books, regardless of the genre. If I work really hard, It will be possible for me to read such magazines as TIME or NEWSWEEK.

댓글 없음: