2008년 6월 13일 금요일

:::Burning Question:::

Q1) In traditional Korean English learning classrooms, a large amount of class time is being spent for more teachers’ eliciting (stimulus/input) than students’ emitting the language (response/output). Is this the same case you experienced as a student? If so, what can you, as a teacher , do to change this pattern?


When I look back on my school days, A teacher dominated the classroom. They spoke most of the time, led activities, and constantly passed judgment on student performance.

As a teacher, I'll provide to the students a "student-centered" environment. In this environment, students will be given choices and be included in the decision-making processes of the classroom. I'll share a control of the classroom and students are going to be allowed to explore, experiment, and discover on their own. Their diverse thoughts and perspectives are going to be a necessary input to my class.

댓글 없음: